Publisher: D Armstrong
Series: Learn Command Line and Batch Script Fast
Publication Date: August 10, 2015
Binding: Kobo eBook
The Windows command line is a commonly used tool for IT support and system administration.
Batch scripting is a tool for automating the command line.
If you are learning one of these, it makes sense to learn both.
Learn both here!
In this book, you learn how to:
- connect to remote computers
- use subroutines and functions
- run two scripts at once
- loop through files, folders, numbers, and text
- handle unknown numbers of parameters
- automate all of the above by using batch scripts
- and more
This is a book for people who want to learn command line and batch scripting fast.
- a step-by-step approach, with new concepts building on earlier ones
- teaching by examples
- concise explanations
- practice exercises, with answers
- the bigger picture: how and why commands may be used
This book completes a three-part course.
Try it today!