Publisher: Kat Biggie Press
Publication Date: December 11, 2018
Binding: Kobo eBook
Have you been feeling NOT well? Sluggish, maybe a little depressed? Achy joints, chronic pain, losing or gaining weight?
Like many people, if you go to the doctor you might be prescribed meds to treat the symptoms, not the cause of your solutions.
Have you heard of things like leaky gut syndrome, adrenal fatigue, autoimmune diseases, clean eating, detox, elimination diets, clean living - and either been intimidated by them or not have any idea what they really mean?
This book is your handbook if you want to clean out your system and heal. Regain control of your life again and your health!
Nearly seven out of 10 people in the United States are on at least one prescription medication to treat preventable and curable illnesses.
That's shocking, isn't it? Why is this? Don't we all want to be free from the binding ties of pain, illness, medication, and disease? If we all have the desire to be healthy, why are there so many people suffering from preventable chronic illness and pain?
If you are experiencing a deterioration of health and quality of life and looking for a roadmap to get back on track to a pain-free existence, this book is the key! Journey Back to Health is the culmination of ten years of research in a clinical and professional setting, launched by Sharissa Bradley's own health crisis and journey to healing.
Through this book you will gain:·
- Hope for healing
- Understanding that YOU are completely in control of your own health.
- The knowledge that small steps can be taken daily toward your health.
- Clarity and guidance to help you take back control of your own life.
- 6 simple steps to help you gain the confidence you need to KEEP GOING and keep fighting your fight.
- Tools, action steps, and guidance to help direct any person at any point on their journey to a higher level of health wellness and well-being.
- A workbook so that you ...