Publisher: Dirk Dupon
Publication Date: June 27, 2017
Binding: Kobo eBook
Attention all aspiring work from home freelance writers, looking to build a rewarding career...
This book is written for people who are dreaming of setting up and running their own home based writing business, be it part time or full time.
- Do you want to write quality articles and/or blog posts?
- Do you want to get rid of writers block forever?
- Do you want to find out how to come up with fresh article ideas every time again, and pitch them to the right audience?
- Do you want to build close relationships with publishers/bloggers/website owners who are begging to publish your copy in return for hard cash?
- Do you want to know where to find new jobs and connect with publishers who pay good money for your content?
Well, just relax and stop worrying.
You will find all the answers on how to make a decent earning from your words and written content in How to Make a Good Living as a Freelance Writer: A Quick Start Guide to Earning Money from Home Writing for Others.
Being a successful freelance writer will take some time and effort from your side, but this informative and well-researched book will help you getting there fast.
You'll find out about:
- The advantages of living the life of a freelance writer
- Freelancing web sites and writer tools to check out
- Creating an impressive portfolio that will attract new and loyal clients
- Alternative but proven methods of sourcing clients
- 9 ways to write high-quality articles quickly and non-stop
- How to get an endless stream of positive reviews for your business
And much much more…
Finding your way in the world of freelancing can be tough. There is a lot of competition in the market, all ...