Publication Date: May 18, 2016
Binding: Kobo eBook
This book considers the complexities of human nature from a biological, psychological, and evolutionary standpoint and demonstrates how common modern behaviors can be traced back to early man.
• Introduces evolutionary psychology through a thematic, chapter-based format
• Explores one of the fastest-growing subfields in psychology today and presents contemporary debates that foster critical thinking skills
• Showcases high-interest information through engaging sidebars
• Defines unfamiliar terms and concepts
• Includes a comprehensive bibliography for further study