Publisher: Guava Books
Series: DIY Interior Decorating
Publication Date: February 16, 2017
Binding: Kobo eBook
Decorating Your Living Room on a Budget: Creative Tips and Tricks for an Affordable Revamped Space
What can you do when you have the urge to re-decorate your living room, but you don’t have the funds to support your venture? Or, you have a desire to be creative, but not sure where to start or how to go about it? Good News! This book will easily guide you through some amazing DIY projects and gratifying ideas that are not only simplistic in nature, but will cost little to no money to transform your old living room space into an awe-inspiring gathering locale for your friends and family.
Inside You Will Learn:
· How to find or use items that you might already own to create various living room decorations.
· How to turn your living room into a work of art.
· How to create functional lighting fixtures and lamps to go with your décor.
· How to turn old furniture into something spectacular.
· How to make furniture from unusual items.
· How to turn your photos into hang worthy masterpieces.
· Tips and tricks that professionals use to design.
You don’t need to have a degree in interior decorating to revamp your living room into an inviting domain that others would be envious over. These simple projects are sure to be budget friendly and look as though you’ve spent a fortune. No one needs to know how efficient you have been with little money and determination.
Don’t Delay. Download This Book Now.