Publisher: RMI Publishing
Publication Date: December 01, 2015
Binding: Kobo eBook
Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes | A 22 Minute Key Takeaways, Summary, Analysis & Review
Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes- The creator of 3 hit tv shows (Grey’s Anatomy, Scandal and EP of How to Get Away with Murder), details her MEGA year of how saying YES transformed her life and reveals the play by play of how it can also transform yours.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a summary and analysis of the book and NOT the original book.
Inside this RoadMap Summaries of Year of Yes You Will Find:
· Quick to the Point Analysis
· No Fluff! All Meat, No Bone of the Information YOU Want to Know!
· Our view of Book Highlights
· Analysis of Key Takeaways to Serve as a QUICK Reminder of what you have read in the Original book
· or Important Points to Let You Know if the Book is for You.
About the Author
For your convenience, we have read every word of this book. Line by line, precept by precept. You now have the luxury to receive the Key Takeaways, Summary and Analysis of this book for your Book Club or personal use. This book can be read, start to finish, within 25 Minutes.