100 science fiction and fantasy prompts to jump-start your writing.
This book is a mix of short and long science fiction and fantasy story starters to give you a variation of prompts to choose from.
A few ways you can use this book:
- Combat writer's block
- Daily writing exercises to keep your writing sharp
- Classroom exercises for your students
- For writing prompt contests
- Inspire and enhance your own personal projects
- Example Prompts from Book:
1. A young witch meets her 540-year-old self. Seeing how evil and lonely she has become in her old age, she must discover what life events have caused her to change without letting her older self know who she is.
2. There are three stages of life for every living human. The first stage is childhood. The second starts at the age of 15 where everyone is required to enter the Factory Society for a non-disclosed time. The third stage is the Freedom stage. This final stage is promised when someone completes their duties in the Factory. No one knows what the third stage of life is like, but everyone works hard to get there.