Workplace Wellbeing is a complete guide to understanding and implementing the principles of a psychologically healthy workplace for psychologists and other practitioners.
- Grounded in the latest theory and research yet filled with plenty of case studies and proven techniques
- Introduces the core components of psychologically healthy workplaces, including health and safety, leadership, employee involvement, development, recognition, work-life balance, culture and communication
- Addresses important issues such as the role of unions, the importance of leadership, healthy workplaces in small businesses, respectful workplace cultures, and corporate social responsibility
- Discusses factors that influence the physical safety of employees, as well as their physical and psychological health
- Brings together stellar scholars from around the world, including the US, Canada, Europe, Israel, and Australia