Publisher: Vince Stead
Publication Date: July 20, 2015
Binding: Kobo eBook
We all have it in our lives. STRESS! Even the word itself stresses me out and makes me want to pull out my hair! Well, not exactly, but a lot of us have to deal with stress on a daily basis. Whether it’s at work, at home, when we are out driving, raising children, shopping, etc… Chances are, there is something that will stress us out on a day-to-day basis.
Here are some stress relieving things you can do to get rid of that stress and live a nice and calm stress-free life.
- Believe it or not cleaning house can be a great stress reliever and to add to it, playing music while you clean will also add to relieving that stress. Besides, when you’re done, your house will be clean!
- Whether you go to a pet store or have your own aquarium, watching fish swim around is calming and soothing. Especially if there are many different colorful ones.
- A stroll in the park alone or with a friend is always a nice way to relieve stress. The fresh air and the warm sun is very calming.
- If you've had an unusually long stressful day, sometimes putting on music and singing to it at the top of your lungs will relieve the stress you have inside.
- Sit in a hot bath with candles and soft music or if you have a Jacuzzi or hot tub. Hot water is always very good for relaxing.
- If you have a lot of commitments and are feeling overwhelmed, then cut some of them down. Sometimes overwhelming yourself and over dong it will cause more stress in your life than you actually need.
- Meditating for about five to fifteen minutes a day can do wonders for relaxing. With or without soft music in the background and lit candles are always a bonus.
- Take your dog for a walk or if you don’t have a dog, take your neighbor’s dog or a friend’s dog.
- Chocolate is also a stress reliever. Don’t consume too much, but a few pieces can be very soothing ...