Publisher: Louise Stapely
Series: Path to Success Trilogy
Publication Date: October 24, 2016
Binding: Kobo eBook
Did you know that affirmations are one of the most popular personal development techniques – but also one of the LEAST EFFECTIVE?
That’s not because affirmations don’t work; it’s because most people are not shown the CORRECT way to use them.
The Power of Affirmations reveals exactly why affirmations don’t work well, and how to create ones that DO work.
Topics covered in this report:
- What is an Affirmation?
- Why Don’t Affirmations Work Much of the Time?
- The True Purpose of Affirmations
- How to Create Effective Affirmations
- How to Tell if Your Affirmations Will Work
- How Often You Should Recite Affirmations
- The Best Way to Recite Affirmations
- Other Ways to Use Affirmations
- How Fast Do Affirmations Work?
- Several Ways to Speed Up the Process
- Common Challenges in Using Affirmations
The Power of Affirmations clears up a lot of misconceptions about affirmations and provides you with simple, clear steps to create powerful, effective affirmations for any and all areas of your life. Money, career, relationships, health, beauty, love… virtually every part of your life can be improved with the use of affirmations if you know how to use them correctly.
A comprehensive list of positive affirmations has been included in this book to help transform almost any area of your life, broken down into the following headings:
- Wealth & Success
- Physical Body
- Love & Relationships
- Self Esteem
- Peace & Harmony