Publisher: Music Sales Limited
Publication Date: November 23, 2017
Binding: Kobo eBook
The Essential Early Romantic Collection presents a sumptuous selection of the very best Keyboard music of the early Romantic era by composers ranging from Schubert to Chopin and beyond, all presented in one superb volume for intermediate level solo piano.
The music of the Romantic era is characterised by progressive innovations in both tonal and formal expression. The works of Chopin, Liszt and Schubert form an absolutely essential repertoire for any serious Piano student, forever pushing the boundaries of diatonic harmony, timing and texture into evermore complex worlds of emotion.
Every piece in this anthology is rich in heritage, and familiar to the ears of music lovers the world over. Take this opportunity to transform your repertoire - the music has been expertly adapted to appeal to the intermediate soloist whilst retaining all the beauty and character of the original works. There's simply no better way to discover the music of the masters.
- Ave Maria [Schubert]
- Au Fond Du Temple Saint (Duet From ‘The Pearl Fishers’) [Bizet]
- Barcarolle (from The Tales Of Hoffmann) [Offenbach]
- The Can-Can (from La Gaîté Parisienne) [Offenbach]
- Casta Diva (from Norma) [Bellini]
- Consolation No.3 [Liszt]
- Eintritt (from Waldszenen) [Schumann]
- Fantasie - Impromptu, Op.66 (Largo And Moderato Sections) [Chopin]
- Flower Duet (from Lakmé) [Delibes]
- Gopak (from Sorotchinsky Fair) [Moussorgsky]
- Habañera: L’amour Est Un Oiseau Rebelle (from Carmen) [Bizet]
- Impromptu, Op.90 No.2 [Schubert]
- Impromptu No.3 In Gb Major [Schubert]
- Liebesträume No.3 In Ab Major (Dream Of Love) [Liszt]
- March To The Scaffold (from Symphonie Fantastique) [Berlioz]
- Moment Musical, Op.94 No.3 [Schubert]
- Nocturne (from ...