Publisher: Emily Mwakitawa
Series: Parenting & Family Relationships
Publication Date: November 12, 2015
Binding: Kobo eBook
The Birds, The Bees and Everything In Between will help demystify the slippery slope that is The Talk. Every parent needs to be informed and every child deserves straightforward and honest answers to all their questions revolving around the process of growing up. This book will banish the uncomfortable feelings both you and your child may be experiencing and set out a common sense roadmap for talking about sex.
Written by a professional father of four and with an eye on openness and understanding, The Birds, The Bees and Everything In Between is a fantastic resource to understand the basics of what is needed to successfully approach this delicate topic. You will learn what to include in The Talk, how best to keep an open mind and how best to assure that your child will seek you out should more questions arise after you are done.
Here are just a few of the topics covered:
• Building a trusting relationship with your child
• Understanding the complexity of today's youth and culture
• What to include in The Talk
• How best to approach the more sensitive subjects of pregnancy and STDs
• How to maintain an “open door” policy even after The Talk has come to an end