Publication Date: April 21, 2018
Binding: Kobo eBook
Does this describe your relationship?
Do you wonder if they will ever change?
Do you want to know why they lie so much...even when the truth would work better?
Have you wondered why they never seem to change—no matter how much you are willing to do for them, or how much love, understanding, rehab, religion, therapy, second (or twenty second) chances you’ve given them?
If so, you are not alone and this book is a great place to start.
This book covers the most common words, definitions, concepts, and questions surrounding narcissism, and narcissistic abuse, such as:
…and dozens more.
- The cycle of narcissistic abuse (and what it really looks like in motion).
- The different ways that narcissists and other types of manipulators go about exploiting your vulnerabilities.
- How to create a safety plan if you are trying to leave.
- A section for friends, family, and mental health professionals who are trying to better understand what's going on and how to help.
- Frequently asked questions about narcissists, such as:
What is the difference between a selfish jerk and a narcissist?
How do I know for sure if they are a narcissist?
Can a narcissist change?
Why do I miss them?
How can I stop attracting narcissists?
How do I handle all this intense anger I have towards them?
And much, much more.