Publisher: JVzon Studio
Publication Date: April 10, 2017
Binding: Kobo eBook
Potty training is a word that most people do not want to hear or think about when it comes to their kids. Sure they would love to have their child all potty trained and ready to take anywhere at any time, but the thought of putting all of that time and effort into the process is enough to make any parent a bit nervous.
Now with the help of this guidebook, you do not have to feel as nervous about the process of potty training your little one. This guidebook is full of all the information that you will need in order to avoid some of the hassle that comes with potty training so that you can get it done in no time and get on with the next milestone in your child’s life. This guidebook shows you how to get it all set up as well as how to get it all done in just three days. Who would have thought it could be that easy to do?
In this guidebook, you are going to learn everything that you need to know about potty training. Inside you will learn:
- The physical, behavioral, and cognitive signs associated with your child being ready to start potty training
- The steps that you and your child should take in order to mentally prepare for potty training
- The equipment that you need in order to get started
- Whether songs and videos are able to help with this process
- How to get started on the big day
- How to do days two and three as well as beyond
- Tips for not getting discouraged through this process
- And what are some of your options if your child does not get potty trained in the time allotted.