Publisher: philippe kaizen
Publication Date: February 08, 2017
Binding: Kobo eBook
Lie detection Secrets by Philippe Kaizen
Learn how to spot a liar in just a few hours of reading.
The aim of this book is to teach you techniques, which will enable you to detect the lies among your interlocutors. You will develop a greater vigilance and will be able to detect and counter-attack a person who tries to lie to you by learning a set of very skilled and powerful techniques.
Here's what you will get in this e-book:
* Chapter 1 : introduction
* Chapter 2 : the lies and your brain
* Chapter 3 : the lies and your eyes
* Chapter 4 : lies and behaviour
* Chapter 5 : lies, logic and common sense
* Chapter 6 : tactics, strategies and counter attacks
* Chapter 7 : advanced techniques and R&D
* Chapter 8 : mental training techniques
As you will see in this e-book, lie detection are far from what we may find in TV series where the hero would evidently declare: "look, he is looking to his right, therefore he is a liar!".
I wish you an nice reading.