Publication Date: April 22, 2016
Binding: Kobo eBook
Designed as an educational and training text, this book provides a clear and easily understandable review of cosmetics and over the counter (OTC) drug-cosmetic products. The text features learning objectives, key concepts, and key terms at the beginning and review questions and glossary of terms at the end of each chapter section.
• Overviews functions, product design, formulation and development, and quality control of cosmetic ingredients
• Discusses physiological, pharmaceutical, and formulation knowledge of decorative care products
• Reviews basic terms and definitions used in the cosmetic industry and provides an overview of the regulatory environment in the US
• Includes learning objectives, key concepts, and key terms at the beginning and review questions and glossary of terms at the end of each chapter section
• Has PowerPoint slides as ancillaries, downloadable from the book's wiley.com page, for adopting professors