Publisher: J.H. Simon
Series: Kill A Narcissist
Publication Date: August 15, 2018
Binding: Kobo eBook
Narcissism is an overwhelming and confusing topic. But when you reveal its mask, you see that it is basically a lie, told to those who are vulnerable.
Narcissistic abuse, by nature, is designed to keep you trapped in shame-based vertigo. It doesn’t just go away because you know it exists. Narcissism creates a set of beliefs, behaviours and paradigms in its target which must be changed from the inside.
‘How To Kill A Narcissist’ is a book with two aims:
Whether you are dealing with narcissistic parents, husbands, wives, friends, bosses or colleagues, the same philosophy will apply. After reading ‘How To Kill A Narcissist’, you will:
- Become aware of the damage narcissistic abuse has done to your psyche and how to heal it
- See how the narcissist uses shame as a weapon to fool you into feeling inferior
- Understand the playing field which narcissists thrive on and how to stop playing their game
- Learn how the narcissist uses mind control to break down and rebuild your identity for the purpose of subjugation
- Gain tools for disarming a narcissist i.e. starving them of their narcissistic supply
- Have taken a closer look beyond the label of narcissistic personality disorder
‘How To Kill A Narcissist’ takes an enlightening look at the dynamic between a narcissist and their target. It takes you on a deep journey and describes:
- How we unwittingly qualify as targets of narcissists
- The shame/grandiosity continuum and how the narcissist uses it to crush your self-esteem
- The law of grandiosity and how it influences our relationships with the self-absorbed
- The effect that narcissism has on its target including: toxic shame, a dissociated mind and a ...