Publisher: Julia Chandler
Publication Date: June 26, 2017
Binding: Kobo eBook
Do you struggle with bloating and constipation? Are you dealing with a chronic intestinal infection? Get the help you need from Gut Health: How to Restore Gut Balance and Improve Digestive Health with Probiotic Foods.
The typical human has 100 trillion microorganisms living in their gut. Recent studies have shown that these microbes, primarily bacteria, play a vital role in promoting and protecting physical and mental health. They can help your body stave off infections, expedite natural toxin removal processes, and facilitate the breakdown of complex carbohydrates.
However, not all gut bacteria are good for the body. There are both good and bad bacteria that fight for space in your digestive tract. When the balance of these organisms is disrupted, a variety of health issues can occur, including obesity, intestinal distress, and anxiety.
This book will give you the latest information on how to restore gut balance. By reading this book, you'll learn:
• Why the gut is commonly referred to as the body's second brain
• What gut flora is and what causes their imbalance
• The symptoms and harmful effects of gut dysbiosis
You will also discover:
• Healthy habits to heal your gut
• What probiotics are and how fermented food can help restore gut balance
• How to make homemade sauerkraut, pickles, and kimchi, which are packed with probiotics
Making your gut a priority does not mean you need to completely change the way you eat and live. It simply means you need to make better choices. Once your gut health improves, you'll start seeing impressive changes in your overall well-being.
Download your copy of Gut Health now!