General Insurance, Reinsurance and Risk Management Glossary is designed to provide accurate and authoritative yet simplistic and understandable definitions on commonly used words, terms, concepts and abbreviations used in the Industry. It is divided into sections in alphabetical order and wherever applicable, terms are cross-referenced with other terms.
This glossary is a must for:
• Insurance personnel
• Surveyors and other claims specialists,
• Insurance consultants,
• Financial and legal consultants,
• Risk managers,
• Loss control managers,
• Insurance authorities,
• CEOs and other corporate managers,
• Corporate or school, college, university and other libraries
• Students of insurance, reinsurance and risk management as well Bancassurance courses
• Laymen who wish to better understand their own insurance coverage.