Prepare to succeed on your facility coding exam with Facility Coding Exam Review 2016: The Certification Step! From leading coding author and educator Carol J. Buck, this exam review provides complete coverage of all topics included on the facility coding certification exam — including anatomy, terminology, and pathophysiology for each body system; reimbursement issues; CPT, HCPCS, and ICD-10-CM/PCS coding (with ICD-9-CM posted on Evolve companion website); and more. Two full practice exams simulate the testing experience, include answers and rationales, and provide enough practice to reassure even the most insecure exam-taker. It’s the only facility coding exam review you need!
- Mobile-optimized quick quizzes provide extra practice and review with 300 additional medical terminology, pathophysiology, CPT, ICD-10-CM/PCS, and HCPCS questions.
- Comprehensive review content covers everything you need to know to pass the facility coding certification exam.
- Practice exams on the Evolve website allow you to assess strengths and weaknesses and develop a plan for focused study, including a Pre-Exam to be taken prior to studying, the same exam again as a Post-Exam to be taken after your review, and a Final Exam that simulates the experience of taking the actual facility coding exam.
- Answers and rationales to the Pre-/Post- and Final Exams are available on Evolve.
- Real-world coding reports (cleared of any patient identifiers) simulate the reports that you will encounter on the job and challenge you to apply key coding principles to actual cases.
- Netter’s Anatomy illustrations help you understand anatomy and how it affects coding.
- Success Strategies section in the text guides you step-by-step through the entire exam process.
- Concise outline format helps you access information quickly and study more ...