Publisher: The Writing King
Publication Date: April 01, 2016
Binding: Kobo eBook
Parties are a lot of work, and they can be costly. Finding a place to hold your event, getting people to attend, making it run smoothly, setting it up, and tearing it down can require an immense amount of effort.
Nonetheless, it’s quite a bit of fun to hang out with a group of friends in the organized environment of a party. There’s something special about socializing, hanging out, talking, being entertained, eating, drinking, and just having a good time together.
Read this book and learn:
* Why throw a party?
* The decisions you need to make
* Renting the space
* Hiring a DJ
* How do you handle allowing drinking?
* Special considerations of children at parties
* How to do the invitations
* How do you maintain control during the party
* Things to know about setting up and tearing down