Lavender, peppermint, rosemary and other healing plants are likely right at your fingertips, or just beyond at a nearby garden. Now unlocking their healing powers is, too. Essential Oils and Aromatherapy: An Introductory Guide offers all the techniques, tools and tips you need to start creating natural, toxic-free medicine and everyday household products from the comfort of your home.
• Enjoy Your Personal Apothecary, which includes profiles of more than 60 essential oils.
• Learn to measure, dispense, and blend essential oils like a seasoned aromatherapist.
• Discover the 25 most effective essential oils for natural healing.
• Master techniques for massage, acupressure, inhalation, and more.
• Study safety tips for pregnant women, children, babies, and pets.
• Over 300 Natural Recipes for Every Household.
• Apply everyday remedies for common ailments such as acne, migraines, nausea, and stress.
• Use toxic-free household items, from lavender laundry detergent and all-purpose cleaner to air fresheners.
• Enjoy calming beauty treatments, including face masks, body butter, and soothing bath salts.