Publisher: Dr. Russell
Publication Date: September 18, 2015
Binding: Kobo eBook
EKG Interpretation + BONUS - Causes, Symptoms, Nursing Interventions and Medical Treatments!
Whether you're entering the medical profession or are already in it like me, you don’t have the time to wade through extraneous foreword and pretentious terms to get to the point. My goal is to provide you with straight forward easy to understand EKG information. So let’s cut right to the chase and go on an electrifying EKG voyage! Here’s why this book is so amazing.
By the end of this book you will be able to:
1. Learn the Five Step Approach for interpreting EKG.
2. Be able to determine the rate of any rhythm.
3. Recognize common characteristics of abnormal heart rhythms.
4. Accurately identify abnormal heart rhythms.
5. Differentiate between life threatening and non-life threatening EKG.
6. Know the cause of an arrhythmia.
7. Know what symptoms correlate with the rhythms.
8. Be able to perform correlating nursing interventions.
9. Know the medical treatments.
10. Amaze your friends, family, co-workers and more importantly yourself!
and MUCH more...
ekg book ekg books ekg interpretation ekg for dummies ekg dubin ekg basics, ecg interpretation ecg made easy ecg books ecg for dummies ecg mastery, dubin rapid interpretation of ekg dubin ecg dubin ekg kindle dubin ekg book