Comprehensively covers conventional and novel drying systems and applications, while keeping a focus on the fundamentals of drying phenomena.
- Presents detailed thermodynamic and heat/mass transfer analyses in a reader-friendly and easy-to-follow approach
- Includes case studies, illustrative examples and problems
- Presents experimental and computational approaches
- Includes comprehensive information identifying the roles of flow and heat transfer mechanisms on the drying phenomena
- Considers industrial applications, corresponding criterion, complications, prospects, etc.
- Discusses novel drying technologies, the corresponding research platforms and potential solutions