Discover Croatia with this essential travel guide, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you to this beautiful country before you've even packed your case - walk the marble streets of Dubrovnik, dip your toe in the azure waters of the Dalmatian Coast, tuck into pasta in Split or marvel at waterfalls in Plitvice Lakes National Park. The DK Eyewitness Guide to Croatia covers the must-see sights and the hidden backstreets, so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Croatia- incredible architecture, natural wonders, breathtaking beaches - what will yours be?
- See Croatia from a different angle - 24 pages of fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular country
- A year-long calendar of events in Croatia gives a selection of celebrations and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff- get ready, get around and stay safe
- Detailed, colour maps help you navigate the country with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries cover the whole country, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including Pula's Roman amphitheatre, Palaca of the Diocletian and Porec's Euphrasian Basilica.
- Covers Istria and the Kvarner Area, Dalmatia, Zagreb, Central Croatia, Slavonia and Baranja, and the Northern Counties.
On a shorter trip? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Dubrovnik.
About DK Eyewitness Travel- For 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. This year they have been given a stunning new look that you will lo