Publisher: Potter/Ten Speed/Harmony/Rodale
Publication Date: June 09, 2015
Binding: Kobo eBook
Become a mama without the drama
When you’re pregnant, your friends, the Internet, and even your doctor often give advice that leaves you anxious and overwhelmed. You deserve a calm, straightforward, no-nonsense pregnancy. It’s time to dial down the stress and dial up the common sense. Common Sense Pregnancy is a breath of fresh air: accessible, authoritative, funny, reassuring, and personable, while still chock-full of comprehensive, medically-sound advice. Women's health expert, labor nurse, mother of four, and Fit Pregnancy.com columnist Jeanne Faulkner has been at the bedside for thousands of deliveries and provides the honest insider advice you need during pregnancy, labor, birth, and beyond, including straight talk on:
· Which prenatal tests you actually need, and which you don’t.
· Who’s on your labor team—and how to keep your labor room drama free.
· What about sex?
· How to deal with feeling lousy.
· What works and what doesn’t for starting labor naturally.
· How to avoid unnecessary and risky medical interventions.
Whether you want your pregnancy and birth to be all natural, all medical, or something in between, Common Sense Pregnancy eliminates the fear and puts you in charge of your body and prenatal experience, and helps you make the right choices for you and your baby.