Publication Date: January 27, 2016
Binding: Kobo eBook
If you're a librarian charged with collecting curriculum materials and children's literature to support the Common Core State Standards, then this book—the only one that offers explicit advice on collection development in curriculum collections—is for you.
• Draws on current research and interviews with some of the most experienced curriculum librarians in the United States to help faculty and teachers better understand the Common Core
• Provides explicit applications of the CCSS for librarians working in post-secondary institutions
• Covers the diverse teaching strategies of faculty and teachers
• Includes an extensive appendix with lists of books that support all curricular areas, as well as lesson ideas and other resources
• Offers a regularly updated companion website