Publisher: Jet Solutions
Publication Date: March 27, 2017
Binding: Kobo eBook
Are you tired of fighting for space in your home? Are you tired of having piles and piles of papers around? Are you ready to get clutter free? In Clutter Free: 17 Fantastic Ways to Declutter Your Home, you’re going to learn actionable (and easy) methods and tips you can use to become a clutter buster.
Getting clutter free gives many people peace of mind. They save money. They spend more time enjoying their family. They learn to find pleasure outside of material friends. It makes traveling easier. Whether you’re decluttering because you’re downsizing your home or you just want to do more with less, this book is for you.
You’re going to learn:
- Why external and internal motivation matters to your clutter free life
- What you can do every day in order to keep your life clutter free
- The best way to get started with decluttering
- Ideas on how to include your children or spouse
- How to stop the paper clutter for good
- Methods to get rid of almost 4o items in your house right now
- Questions to ask yourself if you’re wanting to get rid of sentimental items
- And more!