Publisher: Joanne M. Weselby
Series: Citations Made Simple
Publication Date: May 18, 2015
Binding: Kobo eBook
If you’re a University student who is struggling to get to grips with referencing and citations, then this book is for you!
This series of books provides a guide to the four main formatting styles, and is written in a way that is easy to understand. Information is given on the general requirements of each format, the correct way to cite sources, and all the formatting requirements for different types of bibliography entries.
This fourth book addresses the Vancouver format, the most commonly used style in the fields of medicine and physical sciences. This involves a numbering system incorporating endnotes. The referencing style shown here is in compliance with ICMJE style recommendations.
The following information is included:
* Referencing a Printed Book
* Referencing an Online Book
* Referencing a Section or Chapter of a Printed Edited Volume
* Referencing a Section or Chapter of an Online Edited Volume
* Referencing a Printed Journal Article
* Referencing an Online Journal Article
* Referencing a Printed Newspaper Article
* Referencing an Online Newspaper Article
* Referencing a Printed Technical Report, Scientific Report Data Set File
* Referencing an Online Technical Report, Scientific Report Data Set File
* Referencing a Dissertation or Thesis