Publisher: James D. Coley
Publication Date: May 10, 2019
Binding: Kobo eBook
Do you have a health condition that you’ve been unable to cure? Perhaps you’ve heard of CBD oil in the past, and you’ve been curious about what it might do for you. This book was written for those looking for answers to the question: What is CBD oil, and how is it good for me?
CBD oil (Cannabidiol) is truly one of the most remarkable natural healing compounds in the world. CBD oil is a legalized element of the cannabis plant, and unlike marijuana, it doesn’t come with any side effects as it doesn't contain THC. Plus, it’s more potent than other parts of the cannabis plant, including hemp.
There are many health conditions that can benefit from CBD oil. It has been known to help people suffering from asthma, cancer, anxiety, insomnia, fibromyalgia, diabetes, cardiovascular health, neurological disorders, depression, migraines, eating disorders, PMS, autoimmune diseases, menopause, and even inflammation in the body. CBD oil can be used topically and orally.
This book will tell you everything you need to know about CBD oil, including:
• What is CBD oil?
• The differences between CBD, Cannabis, Hemp, and THC
• How CBD oil can help benefit specific health conditions
• Skin and beauty care with CBD
• Tips for cooking with CBD oil
• How to use CBD in the home, including with your pets
• Side effects, dosing, and where you can get it
• Recipes to help you get the full benefit of CBD oil
CBD oil is a great alternative medicine to help you improve your life and your own personal wellness.