Publisher: Dr. Charley Ferrer
Publication Date: August 17, 2017
Binding: Kobo eBook
Have you or a loved one been diagnosed with cancer? Do you wonder what to do or where to turn to for answers? Would you benefit from having a guide to help you navigate the insanity and challenges ahead? Then join Dr. Charley Ferrer, a breast cancer patient herself, as she discusses what you SHOULD know but AREN'T told. Breast Cancer: From Diagnosis to Surgery provides valuable information on the challenges you will soon face while undergoing treatment for breast cancer. Throughout the book, Dr. Charley guides you on ways to:
* Speak with your physicians
* Questions to ask prior to surgery
* How to eat healthier through Creative Nutrition
* How to address legal concerns
* How to create your own Cancer Tamer Posse
And much more...
Breast cancer can be hell but your life doesn’t have to be!