Publisher: BLVNP Incorporated
Publication Date: October 30, 2015
Binding: Kobo eBook
A Quick Preview of What You'll Learn:
* How to identify and understand why American political system favors the rise of more immigrants in the country.
* How to determine the various ways immigrants benefit from the US government.
* How to understand the effect of various clashes that multi-racial cultures and traditions create in a country and its citizens.
* How to identify the other disadvantages brought about by mass immigration.
* How to understand the disastrous effect of having so many immigrants in one place and its effect to the country's finances.
* How to address immigrant abuse issues.
* How to deal with immigration.
* How to avoid being labeled as a racist and stay politically correct.
* How to implement alternatives to control mass immigration.
* How to put a stop to mass immigration to set up more stringent ways on how its current pool of immigrants are controlled.
Would you like to know more?
Get your summary now!