Publisher: Random House Children's Books
Series: College Test Preparation
Publication Date: January 30, 2018
Binding: Kobo eBook
*Looking for sample exams, practice questions, and test-taking strategies? Check out our extended, in-depth prep guide, *Cracking the AP Human Geography Exam!
LIKE CLASS NOTES—ONLY BETTER. **The Princeton Review's *ASAP Human Geography *is designed to help you zero in on just the information you need to know to successfully grapple with the AP test. No questions, no drills: just review.
Advanced Placement exams require students to have a firm grasp of content—you can't bluff or even logic your way to a 5. Like a set of class notes borrowed from the smartest student in your grade, this book gives you exactly that. No tricks or crazy stratagems, no sample essays or practice sets: **Just the facts, presented with lots of helpful visuals. **
Inside ASAP Human Geography, you'll find:
• Essential facts, movements, and theories for AP Human Geo—all explained clearly & concisely
• Lists, charts, and graphs for quick visual reference
• A three-pass icon system designed to help you prioritize learning what you MUST, SHOULD, and COULD know in the time you have available
• "Ask Yourself" questions to help identify areas where you might need extra attention
• A resource that's perfect for last-minute exam prep and for daily class work
Topics covered in ASAP Human Geography include:
• Geography: nature & perspectives
• Population & migration
• Cultural patterns & processes
• Political organization of space, agriculture, and rural land use
• Cities & urban land use
• Industrialization & economic development
... and more!