Publication Date: April 22, 2016
Binding: Kobo eBook
With an emphasis on the fundamental and practical aspects of ADME for therapeutic proteins, this book helps readers strategize, plan and implement translational research for biologic drugs.
• Details cutting-edge ADME (absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion) and PKPD (pharmacokinetic / pharmacodynamics) modeling for biologic drugs
• Combines theoretical with practical aspects of ADME in biologic drug discovery and development and compares innovator biologics with biosimilar biologics and small molecules with biologics, giving a lessons-learned perspective
• Includes case studies about leveraging ADME to improve biologics drug development for monoclonal antibodies, fusion proteins, pegylated proteins, ADCs, bispecifics, and vaccines
• Presents regulatory expectations and industry perspectives for developing biologic drugs in USA, EU, and Japan
• Provides mechanistic insight into biodistribution and target-driven pharmacokinetics in important sites of action such as tumors and the brain