Publication Date: October 20, 2015
Binding: Kobo eBook
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) is the martial art made famous by the Gracie family and proven in UFC competition. Every modern martial artist needs to have an understanding of grappling and basic competency on the ground, or else there is a giant hole in his game.
This book is your concise guide to learning the art of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu as fast as humanly possible. In the book you’ll get...
* The six most important positions in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, and how you can use them to dominate your opponents
* A roadmap that tells you exactly what you should be doing next when you’re on the ground, regardless of whether you’re rolling with friends or competing a big tournament
* The techniques you should concentrate on first, and a step-by-step guide to figuring out what the holes in your grappling game are and how to fix them
* The highest percentage submissions and escapes for each position
*How to avoid asking stupid questions in class and how to maximize your results when training time is limited
* Tips for avoiding injuries on the mat
* Photos, tips, and tricks that’ll help you learn BJJ as fast as possible