Publisher: Taylor and Francis
Publication Date: September 15, 2016
Binding: Kobo eBook
• This collection of research articles emphasizes topics of interest to classroom teachers.
• The 38 research articles illustrate:
•quantitative content analysis
•true experimental research
•single-subject research/behavior analysis
•combined qualitative/quantitative research
• The lines in each article are numbered sequentially, making it easy to refer to specific parts of the article during classroom discussions.
• The availability of a single source of research articles is convenient and helps you avoid copyright infringement problems.
• Factual Questions at the end of each article allow students to check their comprehension.
• Questions for discussion stimulate classroom discussions of research methods.
• After answering the questions, students rate the quality of each article using 13 basic criteria. More detailed criteria in the Appendix may also be applied.
• Ideal for courses in which the primary goal is to learn how to evaluate research.
• Twenty-one different journals are represented in the 38 articles in this collection. Students see the diversity of educational research since the journals vary in their standards for publication.
• New to this edition: Thirteen new articles keep this popular research reader up-to-date.