The Wiley Blackwell Companion to the History of Science is a single volume companion that discusses the history of science as it is done today, providing a survey of the debates and issues that dominate current scholarly discussion, with contributions from leading international scholars.
- Provides a single-volume overview of current scholarship in the history of science edited by one of the leading figures in the field
- Features forty essays by leading international scholars providing an overview of the key debates and developments in the history of science
- Reflects the shift towards deeper historical contextualization within the field
- Helps communicate and integrate perspectives from the history of science with other areas of historical inquiry
- Includes discussion of non-Western themes which are integrated throughout the chapters
- Divided into four sections based on key analytic categories that reflect new approaches in the field