Health and convenience don't have to be mutually exclusive when cooking for the family. Feed your family quickly and nutritiously, whether you're cooking up a storm on a Sunday or enjoying some easy mid-week meals.
Sarah Wilson and her IQS team taught the world to quit sugar in eight weeks and then went on to teach everyone how to cook delicious essentials, simply.
Sarah incorporates her mindful, sustainable and economical practices to show how to feed your family on any night of the week in a simple, healthy way. Here, she's compiled tasty sugar-free recipes for the whole family to enjoy.
In I Quit Sugar: Fast Family Meals, Sarah and her team share:
- how to feed the family for less than $5 per serve
- ideas for Friday fun food for kids and adults
- fast family fixes and easy weekday dinners
- how to cook a Sunday roast and divide up the leftovers
- that you don't have to feel guilty about indulging in some after-dinner treats!
Written with all the care and expertise you have come to expect from the I Quit Sugar team, this is the book that makes healthy family meals and one-pot wonders in a sugar-free lifestyle easier, more affordable and more delicious.