Publisher: Penny Sansevieri
Publication Date: March 08, 2016
Binding: Kobo eBook
With almost 4,000 books published each day, how will yours get noticed?
If you’re ready to sell more books and you’d like to learn how to market your book for next to nothing, 52 Ways to Sell More Books is a must-read and will put you on the fast track to success.
Confused about your marketing choices? 52 Ways to Sell More Books will not only show you the best choices for your book but how to market your book without breaking the bank.
Packed with handy insights, insider tips, and marketing wisdom, 52 Ways to Sell More Books is a powerful guide that will not only show you how to save money, but also help you gain the exposure you need to rise above the noise.
52 Ways to Sell More Books is the only guide you'll need for ...
* Leveraging local media to ramp up your celebrity status and sell more books
* Jump-starting your book sales and online promotion
* Super unique ways to build your book promotion network
* Simple tips to build your own website sales machine
* Often overlooked venues that can really help you sell books
* Getting free publicity on Amazon
* Getting twice as many book reviews
* Getting on TV and radio - today!
* Successful book signings
* Getting your fans to promote your book for you!
* Publishing your book on Kindle and other eReaders -- hassle free