Publisher: Ursabrand Media
Series: Indie Author State of the Union
Publication Date: December 18, 2015
Binding: Kobo eBook
Want to keep up with the publishing business but feel overwhelmed?
On any given day there are at least a dozen news articles that relate to authors. You could spend hours reading them all. Odds are, you could also be using that time to write your next book.
News You Can Use—All in One Place.
The Indie Author State of the Union is a roundup that covers the most important publishing industry events, books, podcasts, and courses of the year that you might have missed. It’s a snapshot of the industry so that you can make better business decisions and sell more books.
Author business coach Michael La Ronn spends hours researching the news so that you don’t have to. Every chapter is quick and actionable so you can read it and get back to writing.
What’s in This Year’s State of the Union?
* What’s happening with Amazon, Nook, Kobo, Apple and more
* A new YouTube channel for authors that will blow your mind
* Why libraries are the next battleground for indie authors and how you can join the front lines
* How to write 2 million words every year until you die (no joke)
* 22 Marketing tools released this year that will help you sell more books
* Important business updates that all indie authors need to know to avoid lost sales, fines, and lawsuits
All this and much, much more!
Are you ready to become a smarter authorpreneur?
Buy the 2016 Indie Author State of the Union today and invest in your success.