87 books (5 pages) in this category

Total Mind Power

How to Use the Other 90% of Your Mind

by Donald L. Wilson, M.D.

<center>You "run" on 10% of your mind.</br> Imagine what you could do</br> with the other 90%.</p> TOTAL MIND POWER</br> is a foolproof, effortless, step-by-step procedure for using the "idling" 90% of your mind to solve specific practical ...

ISBN: 9781462044726

Binding: Kobo eBook

eBook

$15.39

$12.31
Get eBook

Tree Trilogy

by Sherry Wyne

<p>Did you know that God Loves Trees? Did you know that in Hosea 14, God refers to Himself as a tree and that He describes His beloved Son as every part of a tree in the Bible? If you didn't then TREE TRILOGY is the book for you! The first ...

ISBN: 9781370130665

Binding: Kobo eBook

eBook
$3.89
Get eBook

Twelve Steps to Spiritual Awakening

Enlightenment for Everyone

by Herb K.

<p>Herb K., who is also the author of "Twelve Step Guide to Using the Alcoholics Anonymous Big Book", continues sharing his insights to the Twelve Steps by explaining the how and why, using his own experience along with traditional and universal

ISBN: 9781619845299

Binding: Kobo eBook

eBook
$28.22
Get eBook

Unhealthy Anonymous

Exposing the Greatest Threat to Your Health and Happiness

by Pete Sulack

<div><B>Unhealthy Anonymous</B><BR><I>America is in a health crisis</I>.<BR>  <BR> Today, we face a pandemic of chronic, lifestyle diseases that were hardly around a century ago. It is said that these diseases—cardiovascular disease, cancer, ...

ISBN: 9780768406894

Binding: Kobo eBook

eBook

$24.79

$19.90
Get eBook

Walk Softly and Carry a Big Book

(Official and Unofficial Sloganeering from the 12 Step Programs)

by Shelly Marshall

<p>Updated, additional slogans, and now with illustrations! A great presentation of this classic slogans book. Our inherited wisdom in the 12 Step programs has been pithily summarized in adages and aphorisms, wise sayings and proverbs, ...

ISBN: 9781934569276

Binding: Kobo eBook

eBook
$5.75
Get eBook

Yoga and the Twelve-Step Path

by Kyczy Hawk

<p>Perfect for people in recovery who want to strengthen and deepen their Eleventh-Step practice while honoring their bodily need for healing and nurturance.</p> ...

ISBN: 9781936290888

Binding: Kobo eBook

eBook

$24.19

$19.35
Get eBook

Yogic Tools for Recovery

A Guide for Working the Twelve Steps

by Kyczy Hawk

<p>Recovery is a lifelong journey that can take many paths. By aligning yoga philosophy and poses with each of the Twelve Steps, Kyczy Hawk presents an illustrated physical and spiritual guide that complements and augments any twelve-step ...

ISBN: 9781942094531

Binding: Kobo eBook

eBook

$15.61

$12.53
Get eBook